Sunday, July 6, 2008

Loving Shelley

In case anyone out there ever wonders....I am absolutely, 200%, completely and totally worth fighting for.



I am one of those amazing souls, a dream come true. I give respect and I deserve it equally. I sacrifice and I serve. I give willingly. I find much joy in the joy of others. I'm worth intense effort, investment, time, affection, trust and planning. I am divine by birth and creation. I have great potential and great experience. I work hard, I am ambitious. I love the earth, I love the majesty of creation. I am intoxicated with humanity-both vices and virtues. I am loving myself, enough to warrant equal or greater love from another. I know who I am, I know what I want. I need time, attention, affection. I'm moody at times and lose my temper at others. I have a glorious sense of humor and a tight wit. I am generous with my love and my attention. I re-create myself daily. I am pure and I have integrity. I am divine. I am so very divine. As we all are. I realize now that LOVE was always the most important influence in my life. And that love for myself is a foundational rock on which all healthy relationships must be constructed.

Thank you for helping me to understand this. To love it blissfully. To expect it rightfully and provide it fully.

My cup is full.

No comments: